Looking for quick and easy no bake dessert recipe for party , to feed a crowd? Also need simple and healthy snack for kids? This Banana Split Dessert Salad is fun twist on classic ice cream dessert that everyone will enjoy!
I’ve been making this one for many years now….known as the “Pink Fluff” in my house, it is a frequently requested dish and very easy to make.
- 3.4 ounce box instant banana pudding
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts + 2 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 10 ounce jars maraschino cherries, halved
Step 1 :
Stir together the pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened. Fold in the Cool Whip.