Buttermilk Oven “Fried” Chicken – this baked fried chicken is a lighter version of fried chicken that tastes just like the real deal! Oven fried chicken gets the same crispy texture from “frying” in the oven!
Makes 4 Servings, 4 SP.
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories: 220; Sat. Fat: 2 g; Carbs: 8 g; Fiber: 1 g; Sugars: 1 g; Protein: 32 g
- 4 (4 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 c. plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. ground flaxseed
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …