- Vegetable oil of choice, for frying the chicken
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 cups buttermilk
Cut the whole chickens into 4 breasts, 4 thighs, 4 legs and 4 wings and set aside.
Preheat your oil, in either a heavy pan on the stove or a deep-fryer, to 325 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …