Oh my gosh, these are Good and soo easy. .Use your imagination. I stumbled upon thiis recipe after realizing just how many cake mixes I had in my pantry. I love the flavor the cream cheese gives it. I’m a chocolate chip fiend, so I used a Duncan Hines French Vanilla cake mix and a small package of chocolate chips.
-Batter is so thick. Hand mixers have difficulty getting through but these are simple and deliciious. I made five variations for a family reunion. I’m excited to share them today. Picture are: Chocolate Chip, Turtle (chocolate cake, carmel pieces and pecan) , Red Velvet wiith dark chocolate and pecans, Lemon with white chocolate and Snickers!
-I made these wonderful cookies for last Saturday. They were easy not overly sweet. Everybody loved them. Will make them again and again. I used a chocolate cake miix and semisweet chocolate morsels and chopped walnuts. I bake for our high school clubs and always looking for a good quiick something to bake
Cook time: 10 Mins Prep time: 5 Mins Serves: around four dozen
- 1 Box cake mix, any flavor
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 C. butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla (optional, depending on flavor)
- 1 C. any add-ins (flavored chips, candy, nuts, etc) amounts can be varied. For chocolate chip I added a 12 Ounces bag of semi-sweet chips
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 375º. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add egg and vanilla; mix until well blended. (I used a mixer for this part only.)
2. Stir in cake mix a little at a time until it’s all blended and then add any chips, candy or nuts, as you like.
3. Spoon onto cookie sheer and bake for 10 mins, until edges are brown.
LIKE IT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!