Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 2 Cups. all purpose flour
- 2 Cups. sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp(s) baking soda
- 1 tsp(s) vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 1–(20 Ounces) can of crushed pineapple (undrained) in it’s own juice – not syrup
- 1 Cup. chopped nuts, optional
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 1/2 Cup. butter or 1 stick
- 1–(8 Ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tsp(s). vanilla
- 1-1/2 Cups. confectioners’ sugar
- coconut for garnish – optional
HOW TO MAKE:
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl.
Pour into a greased 9*13-inches pan and bake at 350 for 35TO40 mins (until top is golden brown).
Beat butter, cream cheese and vanilla together until creamy.
Gradually mix in powdered sugar.
Frost cake with cream cheese frosting while stiiill warm.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desiiired.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!