- 1-12 Pack King’s Hawaiian Original Rolls
- 1 Package sliced deli ham
- 1 Package sliced Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2Ssticks unsalted butter
- 3 TBSPS. Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 TSPS. Worcestershire sauce
HOW TO MAKE:
Melt butter and mix in mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for several minutes.
Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves intact).
In a greased 9*13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and put 1/3 of the butter mixture over the bottom of the rolls. Layer the ham and cheese on top.
Replace the tops of the rolls and put the remaining butter mixture over top.
Cover and bake at 350ºF for 15TO20 mins. Separate for serving.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!