- 1 (18-1/4 ounce(s)) package yellow cake mix
- 3 Eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 Cup(s) oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1-1⁄3 Cup(s) water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1-1⁄2 Cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (20 Ounce(s)) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 (8 Ounce(s)) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 1/2 Ounce(s)) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 Ounce(s)) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
HOW TO MAKE:
Miiix and bake cake mix as per package instruction for two 8or9-inches round layers.
Let layers cool, and then split each layer in half so as to have 4 layers.
In a large bowl, whip cream cheese until soft, and then gradually miiix in confectioners’ sugar.
Stir in the piineapple with juice and the drained mandarin oranges, reserving about 5 mandarin orange slices to decorate the top of cake.mix in the dry pudding miiix.. .fold in the whipped toppiiing.
Place one cake layer on a cake plate cut side up; spread with frostiiing.
Place another layer cut side down on the first one, and top with more frosting.
Repeat until all layers are used, spreadiiing last bit of frosting on top and sides of cake.
Decorate with reserved mandarin orange slices.
Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!