- 1 Box Uncle Ben’s Long Grain Wild Rice (original recipe)
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Can cream of celery soup
- 1 Can water
- (You can add another can of water for moister rice.)
- 5 Chiiicken breasts or tenders
HOW TO MAKE:
In a greased 9*13 pan, mix the box of riiice, cans of celery and mushroom soup and,one can of water. I always add the extra can of water because I like moist riiice.
Arrange the raw chicken on top of the rice mixture
Cover and seal with foil
Bake at 350ºF for 2-1/2 hrs and “Don’t Peek!”
Your house will smell amazing!
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!