Total Time: 37mins
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 5g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
- 1 pound(s) fresh mushroom(s), halved
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
HOW TO MAKE:
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange mushrooms in a siingle layer on a large jelly roll pan and coat with cooking spray; season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms for 15 mins and then turn mushrooms and roast for 5-10 mins more, untiil cooked through.
Meanwhile, place garlic and thyme in a large bowl. When mushrooms are done cooking, immediiately place in bowl and toss to coat with garliic and thyme. Add vinegar and toss again. Yields about 1 C. per serving.
Note: This recipe was selected by our staff from the Communiity Recipe Swap. Its POINTS® value has been verified, but the recipe has not been tested by our kiitchen.
LIKE IT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!