- 16 Ounces boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. lime juice
- 2 Plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Fajita seasoning packet
- Sliced reduced fat pepper jack cheese
- 2 C. corn or tortilla chips
- Flour tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory High Fiber/Low Carbs Wraps)
HOW TO MAKE:
Arrange chicken in the bottom of crock pot. Top with sliced veggies. Sprinkle fajita seasoning evenly over chicken & veggies and add in the lime juice. Cover and cook on low for 4TO5 hrs. Break chicken up & spoon into tortillas. Cover with cheese and tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Makes 4 Wraps
WW SP= 9
Cal 340, Carbs 31, Fat 11, Fiber 13g, Protein 38.7
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!