- 1 Pounds ground beef or ground turkey breast
- 1 (15 Oz.) can stewed tomatoes (any flavor)
- 1 (15 Oz.) can stewed tomatoes (Mexican flavor)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 (1-1/4 Oz.) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1-1/4 Oz.) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 Oz.) can hot chili beans
- 1 (15 Oz.) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 Oz.) can whole kernel corn
HOW TO MAKE:
1-Brown the the meat and onions and drain.
2-Mix the taco seasoning mix and ranch dressing mix into the meat.
3-Add all the other ingredients, without draining.
4-Simmer for about 1 hr.
5-Serve hot, topped with sour cream, cheese, avocado, raw onions, or nacho chips (optional).
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points plus: 6
Total fat: 1.4 g
Cholesterol: 28.1 mg
Sodium: 470.3 mg
Total carbs: 38.2 g
Dietary fiber: 8.1 g
Protein: 20.9 g
Photo credit: Big C Harvey
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!